mouse pointer question

prinsipe

Not Too eXPerienced
when you drag your mouse across the screen usually the pointer stops at the edges of the screen even if you drag it further but mine doesnt. left side and the top are ok, my pointer stops at the edges but the bottom and right side doesnt. it goes beyond atleast .25 inches, tried to change video drivers but still nothing, i still cant see the tip of my pointer when i move it to the right.

monitor settings are ok, no problem with it, im using an inno3d tornado geforce4 440mx.

thanks in advance...................

Mine is only 1 pixel when at the vey bottom and a tiny line when on the far left (left handed cursor). What OS are you using? How can you tell how far beyond it goes when off screen? (by dragging something I guess - never mind) What kind of monitor?

Does it behave the same with another cursor?

I just realized all of mine do the same thing, like a single pixel at the bottom and the cursor completely dissapears on the right side. This happens on Windows XP MCE 2005, XP SP2, and 2000, All different machines, all different video cards and monitors. Weird.

this only happened when I change videocard, the other vcard which i am using is much older than what im using now, on my older vcard atleast i can see the tip of the mouse when dragging on the right side and bottom of the screen.....

geeks please help...............its really annoying that the pointer is behaving this way, thanks for the replies...............

Tyinsar said:
Mine is only 1 pixel when at the vey bottom and a tiny line when on the far left (left handed cursor). What OS are you using? How can you tell how far beyond it goes when off screen? (by dragging something I guess - never mind) What kind of monitor?

Does it behave the same with another cursor?

yes normally single pixel at the bottom and a line on the right side, but mine goes beyond for about .25 or 1/4 inches on the right........and this is the same with other cursors....everything was fine until i switch video cards, im using xpsp2......................

if its a crt adjust the horizontal width and position, if its an lcd via vga cable hit auto adjust if its using dvi - tinker in the advanced display settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back