mouse lock-up in CS, Wolfenstein...

G

gavin5

Hi,

When I play CounterStrike and Return to Castle Wolfenstein, for some reason I cannot turn left or right while moving forward. I have to stop and then turn (obviously this is no good). Also, when I'm moving forward and take my finger off the forward button, I usually continue to move forwards anyway. Has anybody had this problem? Does anybody know what I can do to correct it?
Thanks,

Gavin

I just press forward and use the mouse to turn ...

anyway

A few things you can try

Mouse Drivers:
Right click on My Computer select Properties then;
XP select the Hardware tab, then Device Manager. Open Mouse and other pointing devices then select your mouse & hit the Properties button. Select the Driver tab.
Select the Update Driver button & run through the Update driver wizard. Select the x:\WINNT\INF folder (Substitute x with the appropriate Driver letter) as the location to search (Inf driver files are stored here, although will need to be installed in order to update your Mouse driver). If an updated driver is found, install it, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Turn down mouse acceleration .....

Also try the above for your keyboard

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back