mouse is SCREWED

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

my intelimouse explorer is F^&%$Ked ... why i dunno.. what happened i dunno either! Now it just freezes up every 30 seconds and sumtimes less =( i really dont know what to do anymore... i have the latest 1,4 drivers...

HELP!!!

Is it plugged in the USB slot? If not, try it.

If so, try the P/S2 port.

Holler if it works or doesnt.

had a clients computer that did that
turned out after the format it was ok
however... it was audiogalaxy that casued it

I am going to predict this an optical mouse, plugged into the USB port. I had a similar issue before under 2000 if I remember right, though it may have been XP. Anyway, after doing much research on google and usenet, the only solutions I could find was an IRQ conflict with ACPI and your USB/mouse. You can try to disable ACPI/Power Mgmt. both in your BIOS and your control panel and see if that resolves it. I ended up buying a new mouse, both because I was pissed at that happening frequently, and wireless mouses are neat-o.

Oh, and if my assumptions are right, your mouse is USB. If it gets "lost", unplug the mouse for ~3 seconds and plug it back in. It should work again, if only for a short period.
/L.A

its plugged in ps/2... wont work in usb ... not detected =(

Well, then either USB is diabled in BIOS or you've got a seriously messed up MOBO, which could possibly explain that whole corrupted admin account somewhere down the line, as well. (Don't see directly how, but it wouldn't surprise me...)
/L.A

USB works perfect for anything except my mouse dunno why lol:confused:

Everything seems to point to a dodgy mouse. Have you tried using another mouse? If thatv works no probs, then it's the mouse. If it too has problems, then it is probably a conflict somewhere either in IRQ or with a program.

Weshy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back