• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

mouse is SCREWED

D

dArK_CyAnIdE

my intelimouse explorer is F^&%$Ked ... why i dunno.. what happened i dunno either! Now it just freezes up every 30 seconds and sumtimes less =( i really dont know what to do anymore... i have the latest 1,4 drivers...

HELP!!!

S

Speed4Ever

Is it plugged in the USB slot? If not, try it.

If so, try the P/S2 port.

Holler if it works or doesnt.

Akash

OSNN Senior Addict
had a clients computer that did that
turned out after the format it was ok
however... it was audiogalaxy that casued it

L

Lactic.Acid

I am going to predict this an optical mouse, plugged into the USB port. I had a similar issue before under 2000 if I remember right, though it may have been XP. Anyway, after doing much research on google and usenet, the only solutions I could find was an IRQ conflict with ACPI and your USB/mouse. You can try to disable ACPI/Power Mgmt. both in your BIOS and your control panel and see if that resolves it. I ended up buying a new mouse, both because I was pissed at that happening frequently, and wireless mouses are neat-o.

Oh, and if my assumptions are right, your mouse is USB. If it gets "lost", unplug the mouse for ~3 seconds and plug it back in. It should work again, if only for a short period.
/L.A

L

Lactic.Acid

Well, then either USB is diabled in BIOS or you've got a seriously messed up MOBO, which could possibly explain that whole corrupted admin account somewhere down the line, as well. (Don't see directly how, but it wouldn't surprise me...)
/L.A

W

Weshy

Everything seems to point to a dodgy mouse. Have you tried using another mouse? If thatv works no probs, then it's the mouse. If it too has problems, then it is probably a conflict somewhere either in IRQ or with a program.

Weshy.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dixoncarry