MOUSE and KEYBOARD problems with Counter-Strike !!!

F

fkungh

PLeasez help me, running Counter-Strike under Windows Xp:

Each time i press a key on my keyboard, my mouse does not answer and can figure out where i moved and it becomes impossible to play. I tried everything in the accessibilitis and i can't help fixing it !
And when i press for a long time a direction, and when i change quickly the direction (for exemple strafe to strafe) it does not do anything than continuing the other direction.
THAT IS AMAZING AND I NEED YOUR HELP SOON. caus' i'm a clan leader and it's important for me to play. Thank you all.

Don't tell me i have to change my keyboard and that i have to install new drivers caus' i already did that... it didn't change anything and i need another solution.
I saw a post by someone who told to put -noforcemparms -noforcemaccel after the shortcut on cstrike.exe... and it didn't change anything either.

SO PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks a lot. and sorry for spazzing.

I had the same problems and i tried everything with no luck until i went into the options in half life and under sound i disaabled everything except use EAX support or something like that and now everything is great. Try this it has worked for many of my friends and for 2 of my own computers also. Sounds stupid but it works! :D

Please let me know if this works for you. Thanks

If you have the MS Powertoys installed - remove em!

I am not exactly sure what causes this conflict, but its a pain.

I have powertoys installed :)

Tweak UI.

But my CS still runs fine!

I have chatted with " fkungh" via Windows Messenger and he said that enableing EAX sound support, disabling high quality sounds for fast computers and setting the compatability mode to WinME/98 fixed the problem. I forgot the part about the compatability mode in my first post but i sent it to him via Windows Messenger.

Nothing to do with Power Toys or Tweak UI at all, that's what everyone tries however the above fix seems to work for everyone i have tried to help yet. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back