motorola v551

spl45

OSNN Newbie
Hi,
I just got my motorola v551 and I want to download mp3 song to it and use as a ringtone, can anybodies explain me how and what do I need?

Thanks a lot

You'll need Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools. It isn't freeware or shareware. It can be purchased from Motorola directly (your local phone dealer should have it available, too).

Thank for your reply, but I'm new to do this. so I need step by step how to do it. Did you know where is the link can I find it?

Thank you very much

madmatt said:
You'll need Motorola's Mobile Phone Tools. It isn't freeware or shareware. It can be purchased from Motorola directly (your local phone dealer should have it available, too).

Read through the General Questions (FAQ) thread. It has been discussed several times (about 100 times).

What I saw FAQ is only for razr v3/v3c not for the one that I have v551
sorry for asking u agian
Thanks

madmatt said:
Read through the General Questions (FAQ) thread. It has been discussed several times (about 100 times).

spl45, you are correct. However, those instructions are for MPT so they should work with any Motorola phone. I should have been more specific with my response, my apologies.

Thanks anyway will try and let u know

madmatt said:
spl45, you are correct. However, those instructions are for MPT so they should work with any Motorola phone. I should have been more specific with my response, my apologies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back