Motorola V551 wallpapers

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
Anyone know where to find free-to-download wallpapers for the motorola V551, or can someone make some wallpapers that include a dragon of some sort? if one chooses to make some, the resolution is 176x220.

Don't know about downloading.. but I'll try to make one.

just resize anre pic to the desired size, or just put a bigger pic and it will auto scale, at least it should

Here's one. Click the thumnail to see larger version.

dude..... great as always.

edit: would be REALLY nice.... but for some reason when i transfer it to my phone, it sends the file, and then my phone says the file is corrupt.....

So what do you want me to do? Change the file type?

Well I don't know then. Have you tried transfering other walls?

ya. i've transferred like 5 other jpg's that have all worked. at first i thought maybe the laptop was havin trouble with Bluetooth, but i just transferred 3 that worked.

Don't know at all, maybe it's graphically heavy. :p

well, it's a 65k color display. i have some walls on there that seem quite a bit more graphically heavy than that is.

The bit depth or dpi probably need changed to what the phone supports.

At present the file seems to be 24bit and 96dpi.

Hope you don't mind ~bk, I've changed the resolution to 72dpi and saved the file as baseline standard jpg.

Give this a try ED, I've heard of similar problems on other Motorola phones.

Attachments

• wallcell copy.jpg
    wallcell copy.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 130
thanks ~bk and Ricky. rep points on the way.

edit: ~bk, couldn't add any rep points to u. says i have to spread more around. sorry bud.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back