Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Everyone keeps talking about a driver for the Razr V3re to download pics from phone to PC.... but no links to a driver.

rwhite: please check the first post on the first page of this thread.

Vodka, straight up. Thank you.
That was smooth. I appreciate the road map.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded the music manager site - so I could have the driver to charge phone. forgive my ignorance - so that should still work? I understand that if I download music it costs.

I have read the first post, but dont seem to be able to get the links to the drivers to work. Have the sites stopped running or am i doing something wrong? Sorry for my ignorance :)

I have read the first post, but dont seem to be able to get the links to the drivers to work. Have the sites stopped running or am i doing something wrong? Sorry for my ignorance :)

hmm.. first link (redmeteor) seems to be down, but the second link to http://ofg.osnn.net/razr/ seems to be up and working still.

Hello. I'm having trouble getting my PC to recognize the drivers (USBMOT2000.inf and p2k.inf)

Here are screenshots of the steps I went through:
Step One
Step Two
Step Three

Yes, I unzipped the file. And yes, my phone is turned on. I can't figure out why it's not working.

Is anyone else having this problem? And does anyone know how to get it to recognize these drivers?

Thanks. :)

helo.im just new here.i try downloading this p2k commander thing and i started installing it in my pc but in the middle of my business, i get stucked..my computer didn't detect "found new hardware" so i stoped and closed the window. can somebody help me figure this thing out? iv been trying this thing for like 5 days but i still haven't get it! im pissed! :angry:

I don't remember the rules about sending people to other fora .. but this site helped me a LOT.

http://mark.cdmaforums.com/V3C-1.htm

I had to delete the driver thingie and remove all the contents from a folder ... then go to MOTODEV and download the drivers from THEM ...

and voila my life was much better.

I was trying to get the motorola phone tools to work, including the multimedia part. Your needs may be different, but consider following that path.

Made a world of difference for me after nearly 45 minutes of "cant find the driver, unplug the cable from your computer" ... blah blah blah ...

good luck!

okay.... now i really feel stupid... but i apparantly need help with this too...

i got all the p2kcommand zip files and extracted them... started up p2kcommand then the found new hardware stuff came up...[but i didn't have the pk.zip file, and still can't find it] i went through the found new hardware thing like i normally would ...just clicking next next next finish... so i can't get back to the first one that is to install the motorola acessory or however you say it... i downloaded the drivers... but i dont know what to do with them...

i'm sorry for all the trouble, i should be of a lighter hair colour lol

PLEAZE HELP!!!

:(

Please tell me where is the link to download the p2kdrivers_2.8

Last edited by a moderator:
pitta, have you checked the very first post in this thread that has an attachement for the 4.8 p2k drivers?

Razr (verizion)

Hey if theres a thread here for this already sry i didnt see it, is there anyway i can charge my cell on my computer, i plug it in and it tells me unable to charge. Is there any software (free) that i can download to do this?

Hey thx, this all worked good, but i got a problem:

My sister got a razr from a friend, and last week she "Accidently" blocked the sim card changing the time settings lol, since the phone wasnt registered in any of our names, going thru cingular probly will not work, i reregistered the card and phone thru the att website, but the sim is still locked, and it does say u can unlock it by logging into the website, but heres the problem, they send you a text msg with ur login password, and with the phone being locked i cant read teh msg, so I figured I'll use this to get into the phone and find the txt msg,

But the problem im in now is, where is the text msgs stored, i see alot of files scattered everywhere, anyone kno where i shud look specificly or know who i can ask to get this help?

Guys let me say thankyou and wow I was able within 30 mins of getting my new v3 razor to open and get into it and make all the changes I wanted access photos and update my address book with ease even make my own myfav icons and load them to the phone you guys are the greatest
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back