Motorola RAZR V3 / V3c Drivers (with download links)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorola V3m use w/ computer

I just got a Razr V3m ( metro PCS ) and I was wondering what freeware or shareware is out there for song/ringtone manipulation. I also cannot seem to make any of the drivers I have found for the other V3 versions to work. I would love some help in this arena, as I have never had a phone that was compatible with the computer .

thanks a bunch

Will this work with a krazr? and if not, does anyone know of any krazr drivers like this?

hi,my pc we don`t find a driver for my motorola v3r if one can help me i weel pleaser

I Have Motrola V3 Mobile,can I Upgrade My Software And Install Itunes And Antivirus In To It, Can Any One Give A Solution

I Appreciate Yhem.

Thanx

Re: Regarding Upgrade Software

a v3 is not a PDA and has very limited software capability.

In no phone can you install iTunes. The iPhone comes prebuilt with it in and is the only phone that will synch with iTunes (other than the first failed Moto Rockr).

Mine will work, connects, and starts charging for a second, then stops

any idea why?

what link and what other one? the links to the drivers on the first post both work

Hey I'm new to this site! I just baught a new Motorola v3m and have installed the motorola phone tools on my pc, and have a usb cord hook up. I have downloaded some jave games to my pc but I can not figure out how to put them on my phone! I try to do a data transfer and they dont show up on the screen. I also baught a bluetooth adapter and cant get that working either. I got the drivers installed, but when I search for the device from my phone it doesn't find anything. Any advice will be greatly apreciated!
Thanks Rusty

Both links work perfectly. Please stop suggesting otherwise.

Hey I'm new to this site! I just baught a new Motorola v3m and have installed the motorola phone tools on my pc, and have a usb cord hook up. I have downloaded some jave games to my pc but I can not figure out how to put them on my phone! I try to do a data transfer and they dont show up on the screen. I also baught a bluetooth adapter and cant get that working either. I got the drivers installed, but when I search for the device from my phone it doesn't find anything. Any advice will be greatly apreciated!
Thanks Rusty

Hi,
My wife dropped my V3 and now the main LCD is just a bright white screen with no information. I don't know how to fix this. I tried to download the V3 driver as recommended and it works fine to charge the battery. What I was looking for is a way to read the memory card and all the phone numbers in it. Is there another driver for this ?

Thanks

ibmlakshmi:

Depending on your provider, if you use a SIM card, the numbers will be stored on the card when you transfer it to another phone. If the phone is using internal memory, you need to pick up a program like the Motorola Phone Tools referenced in the fist post to read/save/export the internal phonebook on the phone.
To make it all work:
1. Read the first post completely. It contains links to a zipfile with the files to install the driver, and instructions for installation.
2.Download/buy the PhoneTools or MobileEdit.
Motorola PhoneTools (http://www.bvrp.com/customers/motorola/upgrade/US/)
MobileEdit (full version): (http://www.mobiledit.com)
I say buy the software so you have a legitimate complaint if something doesn't work as expected.
3.If you want to edit MP3s to suit, then find, download, and install either audacity or Nero (I think that's a $$ product).
4.Then attach the phone, cable, computer and enjoy!

V3 Razr

I have plug my V3 razr into the computer with the USB, and it beeped a few times, so i went to install it, and it said that there was no devices to be able to install, what do i do?

I'm trying to do all of this so i can try and get ringtones onto the phone

as i asked earlier, it charged once but wont again, any idea why

I got to the part about "will autodetect" but there is no auto detect when i plug in the phone via miniusb/usb cord. I downloaded the files and unzipped them like the directions said but i am now stuck. Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back