Motorola Phone Tools 4.0

T

Tacticious

I am just wondering if anyone knows a place that has a good price on the tools and allows instant downloads? The Motorola website allows downloads, but they want $30 for the software alone. Other places sell the USB Cable + the Software (on CD) for $10. Anyone know of somewhere I can buy the Software and download it from the website? Any help appreciated.

P.S. I have the Phone Tools version 3, and it will not work with V3C (I have a lot of errors transfering media, especially pics / videos).

If you have ver. 3.0, install it and then update it from the Live Update bar in the menu. You should be able to update it all the way to the 4.21a ver.

Hi
I am new suscriber in the forum, I love it because it helped me download the driver for my Motorola V3C.
What I dont have is the Motorola Mobile tools .
Is there any where I can find it. DO I have to buy it.
Do I have to use it in order to transfer audio files from my PC to phone.
Some friend told me that I could do it by using Window XP and copying the files on the phone folder !!!!

You said you bought it for 10$, can you give the link where you bought from

Thanks

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back