Motherboards and ATI

zapoqx

Striking Master
as I'm hoping that the new ATI cards help me out with obtaining the better high end system, I was looking for the motherboard I want. I was thinking that I will probably get the money before the newer ATI cards come out. So I was thinking something like this:
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813130057
I want to use an integrated Video for now. My knowledge is better in software wise than hardware, but I try to do my research ahead of time.
I was seeing about those ATI Radeon Xpress 1600 and 3200's that were renamed something else later on so I wanted to use a 3200 since I assume it is the best desktop integrated video for now.
I mean I also have to look through reviews as well, but I'm still keeping it available so that I have 2x PCI-E's for when I crossfire the cards. So what do you think?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back