motherboard photo

yeah.... beautiful shot. one thing i'm wondering though...... is that a crap mobo with water on it.... or a good mobo with rubbing alcohol or something of the sort on it?

ElementalDragon said:
yeah.... beautiful shot. one thing i'm wondering though...... is that a crap mobo with water on it.... or a good mobo with rubbing alcohol or something of the sort on it?

Its 'n old SCSI mobo. :)

thats cool man, nice work.

ummm is it possable to get a full pic like that or not able to do. something like that would look cool as a wallpaper

Ok..... my friends and i are debating....... is that pic photoshopped at all? like the water drops and stuff? or is that actually water or somethin? I personally don't think it's photoshopped, because why would you take a picture with your new camera to show what it can do and then photoshop it.

I think he used Photoshop just to make the motherboard grey and leave the droplets green. And the blur, I guess. :)

can't beleive no one has commented on the 20d. the 20d is one of the best cameras you can buy. it is the fooking x2 of cameras. it is the asus a8n-sli of cameras.

with the 20d, you can take pictures that good accidently -- hehe. but nevertheless - the lighting in that pic simple ROCKS ON.
it's either natural, or flourescent?
if u want to see some of my photos, check out http://wizardofoz.deviantart.net

~bk said:
I think he used Photoshop just to make the motherboard grey and leave the droplets green. And the blur, I guess. :)

Actually you can get that kind of blur without photoshop; it's called depth-of-field and the way to do that is to set the lens aperture to wide open when taking the picture and have the lens all the way zoomed in. Probably more than you wanted to know, but hey... =D

fimchick said:
Actually you can get that kind of blur without photoshop; it's called depth-of-field and the way to do that is to set the lens aperture to wide open when taking the picture and have the lens all the way zoomed in. Probably more than you wanted to know, but hey... =D

Oh yeah. You could be right. :)

Great shot. Plus it's possible for water to bend colors so the rest of the board would look grey because of the angle and lighting, but since the water can bend the light and the colors of the board, you can see the green in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back