Motherboard Options

N

Not Bman

I am building my new system now, see how expensive it is for what I want, then if its too expensive I will wait.

Anyways,

I chose this CPU. i7 2600K

Newegg.ca - Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80623I72600K

And I am wondering what my motherboard choices are. I want USB 3.0, as many 3.0 ports as possible. I want Tripel Channel Memory (or duel channel I guess) up to 2200 (or is it 2133MHz). Support for SLI/Crossfire, so at least 2 of PCI Expreess 2.0 x16.

And of course any other features that help with future proofing it.

Thanks.

You clearly didn't check out the cpu i choose, or read my post....lol That mobo don't fit with mine. Nor does it support 2133Mhz ram.

You clearly didn't check out the cpu i choose, or read my post....lol That mobo don't fit with mine. Nor does it support 2133Mhz ram.

I missed that? haha! I am still waiting for the 6 core :)

Is 1156 a mistake, or is it actually different then 1155? lol

Wow, alright, thought it would come down to like 3 lol

Thanks.

Yea I read that, was happy it was before I bought anything. :)

You need to follow all their ionstruction and guideliness before buying..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back