motherboard monitor

kev59

OSNN Senior Addict
I need a cpu temp monitor that will sit in the tack bar on a gigabyte motherboard any body any ideas

tried it won't pick up the cpu temp off the motherboard

Which mobo are you using? Have you checked recently? A new version came out just this week.

Not being rude but some moboards do not come with temperature sensors, are you sure it has one? Also on mother board monitor there are a number of different sensors you can set it to the preset one is rarely the right one :happy:

it doesnt automatically choose a temperature sensor on my board, so I had to set it myself.

yeh its manual setup, no preset probes incase it crash's the bios

tried to find how to get mother board temp but no luck seems very complicated

i now have set up mbm5 which is now reading how ever it is saying 38 degrees and gigabyte monitor is showing 43 degrees i have also downloaded speed fan which is showing 39 degrees ,why are they all different and which one is likely to be right

thanks again guys for your help

Try Aida32 Enterprise edition HERE
for a second opinion. 43 sounds like the cpu temp. Does Speed Fan show any temp at 43? If so rename it and put that value in the tray.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back