mostly finished upgrading my business site

Will you fix it already??!?

Muzi, probably a nitpick but.

http://www.digitalifeproductions.com/website.html

Your fonts are all over the place :)

You think that perhaps you can get some kind of "border" or filler for the space on either side of the text, boxing it in and focusing the users eyes on the written stuff?

:D

I am an *******, I know. I feel bad when I nitpick :(

Muzi, probably a nitpick but.

http://www.digitalifeproductions.com/website.html

Your fonts are all over the place :)

You think that perhaps you can get some kind of "border" or filler for the space on either side of the text, boxing it in and focusing the users eyes on the written stuff?

:D

I am an *******, I know. I feel bad when I nitpick :(

Are you talking about the text in general and the way it flows on the page? The font is the same, though I am using 2 different sizes. Can you be more specific about that?

I'm not crazy about the white space around the FAQ, but because it's setup to appear and disappear, I need the space there.

Thanks for nit-picking. We might not agree on everything, but I'm still glad to get constructive criticism. :)

I am talking about the sizes. It is not consistent and all over the place. :)

I can see why you would say the sizing isn't consistent. The way it's intended is that the smaller text is commentary on the main information in each section -- the larger text is the important information. Looking at it again now, there is one or two things I think I will change as far as text size goes. I was just trying to stress the important information by making it larger, though I could look at some other ways to accomplish the same thing. :)

OK, hopefully some progress has been made this time!

@Omar -- Can you check the website page again for me? How is the photo montage page doing?

@Sazar -- I made a couple of font size changes and spaced the pricing differently. Does it look any better? Feel free to recommend something more.

Thanks, guys! :D

Ryan, website.html is looking good now. However, photo montage still sucks :p

It's the first question in the FAQ that goes below the underline.

Great! Thanks for checking so quickly. If you don't see rep from me it's because I've gotta spread some more around first. :)

Did you force refresh on the photo montage page? I ask because the first question is barely any longer than the last question. It used to be longer, but I changed in on my last update.

Alright, must be those 5 extra pixels!

I just made an addition to the bottom of my homepage. Some CSS galleries have included my site in their showcases. Exciting!

EDIT: Updated the photo montage page again as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back