Most realistic game ever built [ ! ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Yes , this is the main question : " Who's the most realistic game ever built since now ? " . . .
- and my opinion : I don't know right now , I must think about it ...

found them

1. Serious Sam
2. Emperor Battle For Dune
3. Medal Of Honor

soldier of fortune 2...you can rip their limbs off...now how much more real do you need? =]

i thought (at the time) Deus EX............i mean is there anything you can't interact with (thats not inanimate!)

:)

i thought (at the time) Deus EX............i mean is there anything you can't interact with (thats not inanimate!)

um... I could never get the fish to talk to me :)

oh wait.. there is no fish lol...

most realisitc game? if you want body parts being ripped off just play AVP (aliens v predators...)

I like medal of honor...soldier of fortune also is pretty good I must say though I don't like it...

max payne... all features turned on... just amazing how the blood just splatters ALL OVER the place... not realistic.. no but sweet..

serious sam realistic? lol I love the game BUT... come on... that was a joke right :)

lol

Alone in the Dark for the Dreamcast. This game scared the pants off of me. :eek:

hehe....u want scary....try resident evil zero for gamecube...OMG, i almost pissed myself

I think Halo is pretty realistic in terms of graphics, so is Metal Gear 2 Solid, and I'd agree with you guys about SOF2..

Most realistic game ever is...............GTA III..=) lol I go out and run mob missions for the yakuza everyday. I also steal cars part time on the side.=) hehe okies joking aside, realistic game that i played (and really hated since i dont really liek realism in my games...comeon, when i shoot a tree, i WANT that to blow up, or if i shoot someone with a pistol i want them to be sent flying back 50 ft.=)) is Grand Turismo for the PS2....my goodness, i was driving all over the place,hehe stupid realistic physics.

It's gotta be Operation Flashpoint:Resistance! What an amazing game! The resistance addon is just excellent. For anyone who hasn't played this game - Try It! In my opinion IT ROCKS!

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, and you can sell him equipment:D :D

Oh, btw -
Motherboard - Don't know
Memory - I forget
Processor - AMD something
Sound - Works when volume up.

blink18wu - same opinion but I quess that GTA3 is 80% for kids .. :(

"realistic" is more of an open ended question. do you mean in terms of graphics, which is the most realistic? or in terms of life-like interactivity?

i think the resident evil games are very good. but in terms of interactivity, GTA 3 and Deus Ex are good. America's Army is a nice game also.

Originally posted by Bootsy
soldier of fortune 2...you can rip their limbs off...now how much more real do you need? =]

how do you do that?

Which is the most realistic car racing sim and aircraft sim that you guys have played?

Originally posted by NetRyder
Which is the most realistic car racing sim and aircraft sim that you guys have played?

on my PC, haven't really played a realistic car racing sim, although my fave is NFS4:HS (so far), can't wait for NFSHS2

as for aircraft sim, prolly Falcon 4

/me likes Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed :)

Maybe I should give Falcon 4 a try when I have some time.

I would have to say several years ago with my first wife got divorced and went bankrupt so .........

Monopoly is the most realistic game

joke

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back