Most comprehensive e-tailer?

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
Hi

I am just about at the point where I shall be ordering all the main components for my next build - an AMD64 3500 :) :)

Now one thing I am CERTAIN of is that I am going to house this in a Nexus Breeze case (I am aiming for a nice quiet system). I expect I shall have to buy the case as a "special" - but I was going to try to find just ONE other etailer for my remaining components. I have been surprised that often there is a poor selection of 939 mobos - or limited availability.

Places I have already been - Novatech, QuietPC, overclock.co.uk, KustomPC and I am also aware of Ebuyer (but not tried there yet). Plus I quite like Komplett - but their server seemed to be down this morning :confused:

So anyway, any others? Of course I'll click on a few OSNN ads too.... ;)

I normally recommend newegg.com but I just realized you're in the UK and newegg doesn't ship international which makes this post useless.

I'm not even sure why i'm hitting the post button..

Yeah newegg doesn't ship overseas so I have no idea either. :(

Didn't Fitz just say that Xie.

lancer said:
Didn't Fitz just say that Xie.
hehe yeah but I only read the 1st part of his post suggesting newegg .. then I read it all and noticed that he noticed newegg doesn't ship overseas .. so I edited it. :(

most helpful thread - thanks guys! Found I am using Ebuyer for the "guts" IE mobo, processor, RAM, drives and Novotech for the case (they seem to have a monopoly on nexus breeze) plus thecoolingshop was great tip for my coolers since they ship free and had remaindered C model AGP cooler, which suits me fine since I'll need the optional fan to go with it I think for my 9700 pro.

Probably get the order in tomorrow to build for next weekend :) Unless I get any further ideas that change my mind on SATA or the Winchester as opposed to Newcastle (going to make a thread on that question I think)

TheCoolingShop is really good for the odd item here and there... :)

Damn dude just checked the nexus breeze at novatech..... your're seriously trying to spend my money aren't you??? That is one seriously nice case, I'm ight just have to get one.... if I can get my tagan psu in there instead :) would be perfect I think

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back