Mortal Kombat Devastation and Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
Mortal Kombat Devastation and Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks...

Does anyone know anything about these, it would appear Shaolin Monks will be out in late June, but i dont know anything really about devastation, they may even change the name of it. But if you guys find somehting about it please post.

I know these are going to be the two new games, but they may switch the names, and i know that Shaolin Monks will be out in late June i believe, but if you guys know more about this please post

My bad that i posted this twice, the first one didn't go through :S

*Mods* I talked to cody on msn and he said he didnt know the first one went threw so please remove.

Re: Mortal Kombat Devastation and Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks...

That tells me about a new movie or Mortal Kombat, but i'm not all the interested on that. I want to know about the games, since i'm such a hardcore gamer :p

Well Shaolin Monks is the new game and if I remember right Devastation is the 3 movie

Well that could be true but i THINK Devastation is a new game, but then again i've been known to be wrong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back