Morrowind no Cd

J

Jwin

I downloaded the morrowind No Cd Patch and installed it. I tried to run the game and got this error : Could not find the movie file bethesda logo.bik on the CD. Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do to fix this error ?

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
You need to copy the movie directory of the game to the HD..since your not using the CD's heh. it tells you this on gamecopyworld.com

T

toxicity

got the crack also with no problems. copy the video folder from the cd to your morrowind directory

J

Jwin

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post. I found another No Cd Patcha and it worked the first time. I didnt think to just copy the folder off the cd and move to the game directory because I figured it should find it on the cd. I had the cd in the disk when I start the game, so the message seemed to be an error. O well, water under the bridge now. Morrorwind is a great game, if you havent got it, get it! :D
Peace out!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut