Morpheus or kazzaa?

you forgot the good old trusty FTP :(

Thats the best IMHO .

Second is Morpheous

both are the same network so either one will get you the SAME files lol i use morpheus.

morpheus and kazza no more

Unfortunatly good old morpheus and kazza are dead just today no news on whats going on except that they are going pay per use.... Bummer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"With your shield or on it" - Spartan mother to her soldier son

Re: morpheus and kazza no more

Originally posted by mafia-man
Unfortunatly good old morpheus and kazza are dead just today no news on whats going on except that they are going pay per use.... Bummer.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is false. All Gnutella network apps are functional still and there has been no news anywhere about Gnutella moving to a pay service.

They will never go pay-per-download BECAUSE , there will always be free services for peer to peer file transfers...just look at napster now...DEAD because there will always be the next service availiable...

In the earlier days kazza had issues with Virus', but now thats not an issue Kazzaa

FTP for me is number one also !

Morpheus does not come packaged with all the 3rd party spyware that Kazaa comes with (like the Gator and Bonzi Buddy).

JJB6486

kazaa...if you know not to install everything in the kazaa installer. I know that kazaa and morpheus are pretty much the same but, I seem to have better results with kazaa. I know that is just probably in my head, where *hurt* those *pain* voices are.:eek:

Originally posted by xsivforce
kazaa...if you know not to install everything in the kazaa installer. I know that kazaa and morpheus are pretty much the same but, I seem to have better results with kazaa. I know that is just probably in my head, where *hurt* those *pain* voices are.:eek:

kazaa comes with spyware, which can't be REMOVED! if its removed, kazaa doesn't work anymore!!

IT WILL NEVER STOP AMAZING ME that anyone will use kazaa, filled with hard to remove, bandwith stealing, privacy invading spyware....LOOK, morpheous is honest, doe not have spyware, and with the patch, just as pervasive as kazaa.......................nobody gets it.

um, anybody using edonkey? seems pretty fair

isn't morpheus unfree now? that does it for me - they are now persona non grata on my pc

You can't remove the spyware. But you can choose not to install it. Read the user agreement and pay attention when installing. Don't use the typical install. Choose to custom install. The spyware is listed there. You can uncheck it to not install.

How about Grokster?!? I also saw another one that used the same network except it did'nt work... The other was supposed to have no spyware or 3party programs of anykind...

yeah, Morpheus searches the same users as Kazaa, without the spyware...........

hey dealer, didn't we already have this discussion??? People should read the other forums... hehe:D

he he, I cut my kazaa dialogue so I can just paste into future posts...hehehehehhehhehehehehehehehehe:cool:

Let me tell anyone who thinks that kazaa is an option...YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ADAWARE or you'd be scared shit, so here's the best tip you'll ever get....go here , and down load adaware...it's free and easy, then run a scan, come back and tell everybody how you can't get along without kazaa

ps....this is the best free utility you will ever get

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back