Morpheus 1.9!

S

seeme

HOW can i get rid of all the ads in morpheus! they pop up, and the are BLOODY irritating!

does anyone have a patch? or program that stops pop ups and ads and that sort of thing? i have AdShield and AdAware already running.

oh yeah, and BTW - the new version of morpheus is available to download. at whatever.www.org.com or something like that

haha:D

I use Pop-Up Stopper Pro from PanicWare, and it is absolutely amazing. I NEVER get pop-ups anymore, so I highly recommend it.

ive just downloaded it, and unfortunately it does absolutely nothing to stop the pop ups that ovvur when morpheus is open.

damn. anyone else have any more ideas?

cracks? etc for morpheus?

...or modify your hosts file to block these IPs at source. There are sites with sample hosts file already done - just cut and paste and then you don't have any popup ads.

This is basically all the popup stoppers do anyway (I think), but in the desktop environment, but then what do I know :)

Originally posted by riscy
...or modify your hosts file to block these IPs at source. There are sites with sample hosts file already done - just cut and paste and then you don't have any popup ads.

Yep, i also strongly recommend doing that. It works like charm... :)

Check this site out for further information on that
http://www.smartin-designs.com/

KazAa Lite....better than napster. although i do question myself on that

I use KaZaA Lite with the following host file entries !

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

"
##### Ad Blockz

127.0.0.1 musiccity.com
127.0.0.1 shop.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 ads.musiccity.com
127.0.0.1 ads.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 www.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 www.awardads.com
"

ive edited the hosts file and that has done a very good job so far.

Porthos: hmm, i dont have a folder called 'adcache' in my system32 directory..any ideas?

remove the following files from your system32 folder: mbho.dll and rdxr020327.de

to be 100% sure though right click on the $ icon in the system tray and get info. when I read through the file that's what it told me to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back