• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Morpheus 1.9!

S

seeme

HOW can i get rid of all the ads in morpheus! they pop up, and the are BLOODY irritating!

does anyone have a patch? or program that stops pop ups and ads and that sort of thing? i have AdShield and AdAware already running.

oh yeah, and BTW - the new version of morpheus is available to download. at whatever.www.org.com or something like that

haha:D

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I use Pop-Up Stopper Pro from PanicWare, and it is absolutely amazing. I NEVER get pop-ups anymore, so I highly recommend it.

S

seeme

ive just downloaded it, and unfortunately it does absolutely nothing to stop the pop ups that ovvur when morpheus is open.

damn. anyone else have any more ideas?

cracks? etc for morpheus?

riscy

OSNN Addict
...or modify your hosts file to block these IPs at source. There are sites with sample hosts file already done - just cut and paste and then you don't have any popup ads.

This is basically all the popup stoppers do anyway (I think), but in the desktop environment, but then what do I know :)

UniSol

I'm all ears
I use KaZaA Lite with the following host file entries !

C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

"
##### Ad Blockz

127.0.0.1 musiccity.com
127.0.0.1 shop.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 ads.musiccity.com
127.0.0.1 ads.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 www.kazaa.com
127.0.0.1 www.awardads.com
"

S

seeme

ive edited the hosts file and that has done a very good job so far.

Porthos: hmm, i dont have a folder called 'adcache' in my system32 directory..any ideas?

R

RobbieSan

remove the following files from your system32 folder: mbho.dll and rdxr020327.de

to be 100% sure though right click on the $ icon in the system tray and get info. when I read through the file that's what it told me to do.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi