• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More Vista Betas..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can fully understand the excitement, but I've edited out the contents of your post.
Please carefully re-read the email you received, and check the announcements section of the beta newsgroups - this information was NOT supposed to be shared.

I can fully understand the excitement, but I've edited out the contents of your post.
Please carefully re-read the email you received, and check the announcements section of the beta newsgroups - this information was NOT supposed to be shared.
I did, the email looked like it was a mass-email. I PM'd Electronic Punk but he hasnt sent anything back.

I'M SO EXCITED - haha. Thanks NetRyder!

Tuffgong4

The Donger Need Food!!!!
Political User
can we have an edited version that explains what this thread was supposed to be about or is it that top secret?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
I was able to read it before it got edited. Well it was "half edited" when I read it so I don't know the full scope.

Just thought I'd add that to annoy more people :p

can we have an edited version that explains what this thread was supposed to be about or is it that top secret?
It's basically a new opportunity for a select number of individuals to beta test something Vista-related.

As per the confidentiality section of the email that was sent out, that's pretty much the only thing anyone is allowed to say about it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies