• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

More then 1 DL

Dubbin1

I Like Cheese
How do I make it so IE 6.0.2600 can do more then 2 downloads at the same time? I tried a reg tweak I saw here but it never worked.

M

mafiafromrussia

dont know how to do it, but why dont u just use some download manager like getright, dap, massdownloader or something like that?

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
This can be found in the thread "My Favorite Tweaks". I'm not sure who posted it originally but any thanx goes to that person

This tweak will increase the number of max downloads to 10.

1. Locate the following key in the registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\
CurrentVersion\InternetSettings
2. On the Edit menu, click Add Value , and then add the following «Dword» values:
«MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server» = Dword:0000000a
«MaxConnectionsPerServer» = Dword:0000000a
3. Quit Registry Editor.
4. Reboot
Always backup your registry before making any changes

G

greendevil

I'm feeling service-minded tonight: the registry changes mentioned by Jewelzz can be made by just downloading & running this .reg

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Originally posted by Dubbin1
I don't really want to mess with a download manager.
You don't mess with download managers. Just install & run. Well there is a little bit of configuring but all simple. You are gonna wish you had one when you download a huge file & just before it finishes a BSOD or some other evil pops up & you have to start all over again. :eek: Just get one without spyware they are available.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown