More probs! I.E Bug?

P

Pod

Sorry to Xperience to using another thread - please feel free to delete the previous ones.

I'm having another problem I.E loads before i dial up and thn after i dial up it won't load again! any suggestion? It's very dodgy trying to get on the net now!
Help Apprciated

>>PoD<<

Easy, don't use IE and use Mozilla!!

Does IE load if you only load it AFTER you dial up?

(cause it sounds like you are loading up IE BEFORE dial up and then you are loading up again AFTER dial up.)

IE may not be terminating properly... Do a Ctrl+Shift+ESC and see if iexplore.exe is still running. If it is then terminate it (your entire windows ui will reset because IE is tied in with explorer). Try to load IE again. If it loads then theres your problem... If not... write back here

But to circumvent all these problems... Give Mozilla a try

Oh i i just resolved my probs, it was to do with Imesh (Thank god they have system restore now!)
Anyway thanks for ya help

>>PoD<<

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back