More from the creators of jetAudio 5.0!

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
JetMailMonitor and JetToobar are two other great applications made by the creators of jetAudio.

jetMailMonitor checks your pop (=e-mail) accounts and warns you about any new mail. And not only that: you can put e-mail addresses in a spam-list. jetMailMonitor checks if the e-mail address is a known spam address and deletes it automatically. You can also specify a specific word in the title of the mail. Also, it can sync the time, using a time-server.

jetToolbar is a toolbar in which you can place programs in tabs. Also very handy for bookmarks. It also *should* support Voice Recognition, but I can't find an option there. I already posted on the board of jetAudio with my question. If it does support Voice Recognition, that it is a very handy tool!

Info

*bump*

Please try them! At least try jetMailMonitor!
(no I am not paid to say this!)

I'm checking out jetMailMonitor now. So far I like this little program. Gimme a few days and I'll have more to say on this program.

Hehe, sorry this thread must have gotten buried before I saw it. I'll check out the other programs later this weekend.

I got a reply on the 'issue' with jetToolbar:

I’m afraid to inform you that jetToolBar freeware version no longer supports voice recognition. We’d love to take care of each customer, but our company has limited resources only to follow bigger market demand. But, we may change this policy of jetToolBar. If this happens, we will announce it on our website. Please come back to our website as often as you can.

I also got an reply on my review at Spammers Paradise:

Thank you a million times for your great review for jetAudio. All our coworkers enjoyed your review on “Spammers Paradise” this morning and we all will remember you forever!!!

People like you will make jetAudio even stronger and advanced.

IF ELECTRONIC PUNK IS FINALLY GONNA UPLOAD MY REVIEW, YOU CAN VIEW IT AT NTFS AS WELL. The one I submited to NTFS is slightly better, as is goes a little bit into the bad things that come with the program.
BUT AGAIN, YOU CAN ONLY VIEW IT IF ELECTRONIC PUNK IS GONNA UPLOAD THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Originally posted by Glaanieboy

IF ELECTRONIC PUNK IS FINALLY GONNA UPLOAD MY REVIEW, YOU CAN VIEW IT AT NTFS AS WELL. The one I submited to NTFS is slightly better, as is goes a little bit into the bad things that come with the program.
BUT AGAIN, YOU CAN ONLY VIEW IT IF ELECTRONIC PUNK IS GONNA UPLOAD THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Did you say Electronic Punk has to upload it? :p

Yes he does. I was busting you as you YELLED that he has to upload it :D

<_<

I only meant it as a joke, you know that.

edit: he said to me two times he was gonna upload it 'the next day or 'this evening'. I am kinda pushing him now. If he's busy with other more important things, please excuse my rant.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back