More Category Icons, Now With Funkovision

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I have updated the icons even more, cos I was bored and really felt it needed doing, these ones look even cooler, I have also cheekily added two new categories as a special hint, as when I post news I sometimes wonder which category to put it in...

previews.gif

/me is happy to help :D

Seems some of the images look a bit grainy on the preview above, but the images themselves are fine...naturally they are subject to change :D

Do I need special glasses to see them in funk?

Very nice btw. :D

You only need to feel the groove, or so I have heard.

"The groove is deeper than that" as Barry White might have once said.

ok.. erm... back to earth now ppl... hurry up! move it!!!

man those are some nice img's
did u make the silver bars using gradients ? white grey ?

MdSalih - Off to school soon :(

Great job e-punk ....

Leave it with me ..... the new centre is nealry done to have the last 5 forum posts up the top centre and some other stuff

the new header should be finished by saturday

then ill add your images mate ...

so much to do, so ill one step at a time ok .....?

i think within the next 2 weeks the front page will be heaps better

thanks mate :)

Cheers :D

MdSalih, no I cheated, I took the images off the side menu on the main page and doctored them for my wicked needs, it means they are exactly the same format.

lol - was going to say "did u rob them from the site" - then thought might hurt yer feelings if you made them from scratch ;)

MdSalih

why create when you can rob, or is that against some moral ?

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back