More boring phone spam [moderated]

market2

OSNN One Post Wonder
We have in stock, the availability of the New / Latest phones ranging from … All various models of BlackBerry handphones, Nokia N96 Smartphone 16GB, Sony Ericsson X1 Xperia, Apple iPhones 3G phone, Samsung i900 OMNIA 16GB.

Please contact us for more information and purchase inquiries:

MR Djoko Trisanto (MARKETTING MANAGER)
SKYPE ID:Anthony.mark1
EMAILS : Market2buy@hotmail.com
IN GOD WE TRUST

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: F/Sell Nokia X6,Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB,Blackberry Tour 9630,Nokia N97 32GB

I snipped the boring part where you were flogging old phones, but did you steal someones skype address?
And do your parents mock you for being given a job title with a spelling error in it?

Please take care about MR Djoko Trisanto (MARKETTING MANAGER), He is big fraud. People want aware of that. Please make aware of cyber cell and responsible department to catch t his fraud. He asking money for mobile phone. He never send money. How can we catch this fraud. Where he is drawing money while sending through western union?,Which country is supporting him. Help communities to catch this fraud
With regards

Please take care about MR Djoko Trisanto (MARKETTING MANAGER), He is big fraud. People want aware of that. Please make aware of cyber cell and responsible department to catch t his fraud. He asking money for mobile phone. He never sends phones once receive money. Take care. How can we catch this fraud. Where he is drawing money while sending through western union? Which country is supporting him? Help communities to catch this fraud
With regards

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back