Monitoring Software

S

silky62678

Im looking for a good monitoring application that capture screen shots when the cam is running

How do you mean when the cam starts? what exactlyis it that you are trying to do? take a timed pic?

Originally posted by silky62678
Is this app, programmable to start taking screen shot by itself, when the cam starts, or do i have to turn it on and off when the cam starts?

Well, the software needs to be running in order to take pictures at regular intervals. If the cam is always on, you could add a shortcut to the app to your Startup folder so that it starts taking pictures as soon as Windows starts...if that's what you want.

no, im looking for computer monitoring software, that has webcam features.

I think he meant Security software, like security officers use to watch on areas. Logitech Quickcam software has it.

You mean those programs that monitor keystrokes and take screenshots every couple minutes?

JJB

You got it, software that records keystrokes and take screenshots. Im trying to find one that has webcam features that take screenshots of it

OK just to be clear, you want to record keystrokes and screenshots, but also uses a webcam to take pictures of the person at the computer? Or by 'webcam' do you mean screenshot?

Originally posted by JJB6486
OK just to be clear, you want to record keystrokes and screenshots, but also uses a webcam to take pictures of the person at the computer? Or by 'webcam' do you mean screenshot?
YES, are there any software able to do that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back