Monitor

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
I have a CTX PR960F but for some reason it keeps going completely blurred, the only way to fix it is to switch it off and on again but it only last for a short while but you can imagine how frustrating this is? Does anyone know how this could be rectified?

Fix the refresh rate to it's best level. If it's maximum is 75 then don't go above that.

Thats a start.

The refresh rate is set to 100mhz as it has always been, i believe that it is has a fault within the unit it'self.

Sounds like the monitor is on its last breath, yes.

(This should be in General Hardware)

Well i took the monitor to bits ,Gave it a good clean out with a air compressor and blew out loads of dust and now it is working fine, i suppose that new flat screen will just have to wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back