Monitor with problems [ Microscan G500 Professional 15' ]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Monitor with problems [ Microscan G500 Professional 15'' ]

An hour ago while I was watching some pics on net my monitor simply flashed ( this happened also in the past and after doing that I was turning it off and then on and that was ko ) .
Now the image started to decrease and after that monitor turned off , and then after I press power it sounds an signal and nothing happends .. I ahve turned off pc also and haven't tried to start it again , came to my other pc to ask you about what can i do and what can be safe to do .

I think there are some settings wrong cause that's why that signal sounds like ( bip - bip ) . . and here are troubleshooting details gived by the company >>>

smaller than it's normal
mode .
connected to PC or the power switch is turned off .

What can be done ? If you need more details please tell me . major thanks , Cosmin .

I think it's the high-voltage part that has gone bye-bye. The bip-bip (pretty quiet?) is the high-voltage trying to reach the correct voltage and failing if I understand it correctly.

Basically it's trash. Sorry.

Warranty expired one month ago :eek: ..
Yes the bip bip sound pretty quiet ( led from power button turns on a second and after turns off ) .. I've tried to connect it to the other pc and the same circumstances ..
What can be done , or can be done something in this moment ? ( recommandations for 17'' if it's the final decision .. hope not ) .. Those from warranty what could do in this situation ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back