Monitor Interference

I

ishtar

Hi can someone give me some ifo on video interference I get it once in awhile wavy lines on my screen sometimes worse than others any remedies of any kind can electrican pin point problem with a meter or who would I need to call ?

Yeah, how old is that monitor and have you made sure your at your max or optimal refresh rates and not going over them?

I just had the same problem

I noticed very faint wavy line on my IBM P202 monitor tonight. It was set at the max refresh rate listed for 1024x768 32 bit, 120 Hz. When I dropped it down to 100 Hz, they went away.:)

120hz at 1024 by 768?!?! thats friggin outrageous..most monitors don't exceed 95hz at that refresh and standard is 75-85

IBM P202 refresh modes

Here's a capture of the available refresh rates on my IBM P202 21" monitor at 1024x768 at 32 bit. I was getting a slight wavy line oddity at 120Hz. It's smooth as silk at 100Hz.

Its about 4 months old only happens once in a while its worse when I open a browser window or my computer ect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back