Monitor Help NEC MultiSync 97F

hey, i have a Nec Multi Sync 97F and something seems to be something wrong with my monitor. Check out those pictures i uploaded. I put this monitor on an other pc same thing. and i reinstalled video card drivers as well as monitor drivers same thing.

Weird thing is my monitor was fine, and i turned my monitor off while i go eat dinner, and when i return and turn it on was like this. Any help is greatly appericated guys! thnx

Attachments

Aite i'll shut t off for the night, how ever i did shut it off before for a little, maybe i'll just let it sit off for the night, thnx

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
how old is the monitor?

looks like the tube is going on that baby though I thought it was a new model ?

monitor is a little over a year old i believe, dunno but this sucks. i had my pc off as well as my monitor for a good 1-2 hours. dont think thats that problem but we'll see tomorrow morining. if that dont fix what are my options. thnx

bklyn_OCer718

OSNN One Post Wonder
i got the same monitor and i'm having the same exact problem, that's how i got here, did a google and got this link, i can't believe this, the monitor was working perfectly the night before and then the next morning i find that when i move an icon around the desktop it becomes narrow or wider in certain areas of the monitor.

jbh0971

OSNN One Post Wonder
Have the same problem have talked to service department of Circuit City. We went thru some some basic setting changes then the tech on the phone told me that they will be replacing the monitor. The monitor was going to be 2 years old in september. What I recomend is that you check with the company that you purchased the monitor thru. And see if they still cover the monitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut