Moniter Help

Ok my friend has a dell computer, and all of a sudden his moniter will go blurry like and if you turn it off, and back on its fine, untill like 20 mins later, it happens mostly when playing a game, but it will do it if he is just searching the internet, we did the test with the moniter and it all came back fine, could it be a power problem? or is the moniter just going bad? He is going to attempt to call Dell and maybe get a replacment but his moniter is like 2 years old so I don't if they will replace it,

Is it getting hot? as in beyond normal use hot?
What sort of monitor is it? Size, TFT/CRT, Res Used, etc..?
Are there any other electrical devices close by? (speakers, computer, TV, etc)
Is there a degauss button, and does that temporarily fix it?

well it just randomly happened for him, its a dell tritron, 21 inch, at 1240x1024 res, and his speakers are the only thing near it, It doesn't have a degauss button.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back