Money

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
As some of you may know I am jobless. I am trying to find a job but as it gets closer to school I won't be able to work as much. I was wondering if there are any real and true sites or anything that give you money. Its a long shot but I would like to try it out.

At the moment I might work at my uncles foundry to help out and stuff but not sure whats going on with that.

Its not that nobody is really hiring its the fact that I am only 16 and the jobs I want to apply for have a age limit of 17 or 18 even tho I could easily do them.

So anybody have any websites?

mmhmm, don't know of any but I want to toss myself on this list incase anything good comes along :)

Money, get away.
Get a good job with good pay and you’re okay.
Money, it’s a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.
New car, caviar, four star daydream,
Think I’ll buy me a football team.
I'm humming that now! :D

tittles how much money do you need?

lancer said:
tittles how much money do you need?

Just enough to pay for some kind of gas and what not.

I would be happy with $100 a week if i could find a site like that lol.

celticfan11 said:
well i know that around here supermarkets are always hiring lol

I applied for meijers cause I heard they were hiring but they haven't called yet.

Got ahold of a dude at my uncles work and he said that they just hired a guy a few weeks ago but he hasnt been coming in when he is suppose to and what not. So he said if he doesnt get his act together soon he will be calling me :).

Still gonna look around tho cause i need gas and alcohol money :nervous:

Can't you find a Starbucks to work at? Or a Dairy Queen (over here they are called that).

Go to the restaurants in your area and see if they need a dishwasher. Go to all the medium sized stores or even grocery stores and see if they need a stock boy anything that is part time.

gonaads said:
Can't you find a Starbucks to work at? Or a Dairy Queen (over here they are called that).

Go to the restaurants in your area and see if they need a dishwasher. Go to all the medium sized stores or even grocery stores and see if they need a stock boy anything that is part time.

Closest dairy queen is 45 min away.

Starbucks is well starbucks lol...

I'll check the restaurant places I guess. Already tried grocery stores and none are hiring. I have a high school like 2 miles away and its hard to find places around here.

I did see a cleaning thing in the paper but all I got was an answering machine. So I left my name and number but nobody called back :'(.

rushm001 said:
I'm humming that now! :D
Exactly what I did when I read the thread title. :p I actually clicked the link wondering if for some reason Tittles was posting about it.:dead:

Best thing you can do if you really want a job at any of these places is to call once a day until they answer adn then once you got you foot in the door once a week - keeps you in their mind.

Also I know of a fair few web hosts that would pay you per issue if you were any good with linux, windows and things like plesk, helm and cpanel. You can check these out at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/ amongst others.

Xie said:
Exactly what I did when I read the thread title. :p I actually clicked the link wondering if for some reason Tittles was posting about it.:dead:

Well I am like in need of money. My mom just spent a crap load of money on fixing my blazer and then 5 of her checks bounced because something didn't go thru right. I just need to get a job so she doesn't have to pay to fix my crap.

Keep your head up and eyes open and you will find one soon? I do wish you the best of luck in your search!

tittles do you have a computer you want to sell?

ejn74 - Thanks :)

Lancer - I use to but I sold it around christmas time to buy my mobo for my current system.

Edit: Instead of posting again since I don't like to double post.

I just saw your Rep comment Lord. Funny and yet true hehe

Last edited:
i remember trying to find a job at that age.. Its hard, i think movie theaters hire at 16 so on the 16 bday go up to the closest one. They hire so many people, and after a year or so maybe you could move to projectionist. Its what I did and best job ever, except it was a small ghetto theater so the job was easy, once i moved to the new place with 20projectors it was a lot of work and timing.

Well the only starbucks we have is in Barns and nobile.

I will have a look at the movie theater option and see if they are hiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back