Mohaa

pretty sure they're both cpu, both show up on the little task bar dealy as cpu. I don't remember for sure though. I'm definately going to have to spend some time and get the mbm set up properly though. As far as the bios goes, the Tyan really limits the amount of fiddling you can do. Pretty basic stuff.

Got the mbm set up. 44/46 both cpu, 38 mobo. Don't know wtf i had going on there before. Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

i was having the same proplem, read it was a power problem on some amdmotherboard site. pumped the voltage to my agp slot up in my bios and moved my ram too 1-3 instead of 1-2.
haven't crashed since.
hope that will help you out.

I've been fiddling with the ram slots too. 1 and 3 seem to be agreeable on mine too. How'd you pump up the voltage? I can't seem to find the right place for that setting, of course it may just be that I'm a dumbass.

hmm in my bios somewhere. just look around, the default is 1.5v i think, i pumped mine up to 1.8

I had many errors screens and problems with the nvidea 23.11, but I installed the 23.12 and everything is perfect now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back