mohaa problem unheard of? plz help :(

• Thread starter gatecrasher
  • Start date
G

gatecrasher

When i click on training mission or the proper game the loading bar comes on and it all loads up properly then the sound starts etc, the problem being that the mission brief screen does not dissapear i can see bits of the game through the mission brief but only a tiny bit, so this must mean the game is working, but how the hell do i solve this problem?

I am on a:
P3 800.
TNT 32mb (my mate as this card and has no problems).
used nearly every detonator driver possible.

Btw i have no problems with other games, i run cs + other half life mods + RTCW , UT etc with no problems wot so ever, i have searched on various forums and so far i cant find any1 else with this error!:(

oh yes i forgot to say this also happens on the intro screens as well! I can only see a tiny bit of the intro screen the rest of the screen is grey¬!

Dont have that problem. I have some other problems, involving connection and sounds. Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this though. :(

the thing that really p***es me off is the fact that teh demo runs fine!!!!!!!:mad: and the full game doesnt work, wheres the logic in that, i now officially hate computers:eek:

Have you tried ctrl-alt-del to get back to the desktop and then
selecting MOH again from the task bar?

I'm just curious if that works.

yeh mate ryed that, i thought maybe that would fix it or maybe quitting and resuming like in cs, but no luck :(

problem is solved:D

For anyone that is interested its because i didnt fully clear out the drivers before installing new ones:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back