Mohaa Freezing

X

xsoggyx

]>>>>PLEASE HELP ME<<<<<<[/COLOR]

My Mohaa keeps freezing when ever I try to play the game. The intro whilst loading is fine but as soon as it starts in the game play it freezes.

I am having the same proble with Return to castle wolfenstein. My PC is 1 week old with the following spec:

HP Pavilion 7965
AMD 1800+
256 Ram
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX-400
64MB Dedicated Video Memory
Windows XP

I have intsallted all the latest drivers from MS and re installed all the software again to return the pc to factory spec but still this does not work.

Please help as it is driving me crazy!!!

TIA
Paul
ICQ 6748266
www.xsoggyx.co.uk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HELP ME >>>>PLEASE HELP ME<<<<<<

Mohaa was locking up on me as well. I went on there website and downloaded the updated version 1.10 and then loaded the no cd patch and that fixed the problem.

RUNS GREAT!!!:D

yes. have you applied an update patch and that this started to happen?

the single player kept locking up on me too, so i just stuck with the multiplayer version.

Asus P3B-F
P3 500
320mb pc 100 ram
Ati Rage Fury 32mb @ 102.97mhz
Quantam Fireball 13gig
Western Digital 10gig
Pioneer 8x DVD 48x CD

froze on me too the first time I used it so I rebooted and they asked me if i'd like to go into safe mode and I did and it never froze again ... also I bumped up the graphics after a few launches still works good ... beat the game ... thought i'd be longer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back