MOHAA Demo Problem

mick42

OSNN Addict
I get an error message in MOHAA consule when I try to run the game,"GLW-Start OpenGL-could not load OpenGL subsystem".I am using Hercules 3D Prophet 11 Mx,File Version 5.01.2001.1240.
1 Ghz Athlon,256Mb HDD,Abit mobo.

Cheers
Mick.

You need to do this.....

You need to change a dll do the following go into C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\MOHAA and removed 3dfxgl.dll and in its place copy opengl32.dll. You can find a copy of this in C:\Windows\system32 or C:\Winnt\system32.

Or try this link for another solution if mine does not work,can you get back and say if it fixes it thanks.

http://www.uq.net.au/~zzmbisho/how_to_fix-OpenGL-Subsystem.html

Oops forgot.....

Get a newer driver first that may fix it straight away for you get them from www.guru3d.com then goto the download section and get your vid drivers

BonyTony,thanks for the advice,I will get back to you as soon as I can,got emergency medical problem at the mo,concerning my ma.
Cheers,
Mick.

Looking Good

BonyTony,thanks for reply the other day,me ma's heart surgery went well,on way to recovery,any way back to problem,upgraded drivers and demo loaded up ok,apart from when you click on load demo a network connection box appears,there is advice for that at the mohaa website but have not got round to doing it yet.It looks to be a great game.

Cheers,
Mick.

Using the default opengl drivers that come with XP, games will not run.
You will need to download newer ones from http://www.nvidia.com or leaks elsewhere ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back