Punkrulz

Somewhat eXPerienced
Hey all,

This is a big problem for me. My system is as follows:

AMD Athlon XP 2000+
MSI Geforce4 Ti4400
256 PC2700 DDR Ram
Cable internet connection

For some reason when I take a shot, there is a fire delay for about a second. I just got accepted to the Screen Savers Lan party, so I wanna be top knotch. Any ideas?

As far as I know it's just over the net. My ping is usually fine, about a 54 ping. It just doesn't seem normal. I fixed it a little bit, because someone suggested to me that I turn the sound to low quality, so that helped a little bit.

yea I was gonna say to check the connection to the servers...that happens to me too sometimes when Im in a server with 100+ ping but certainly not at 54 ping...hmm

Dude that is weird stuff. I had a AMD 600 Athlon w/ 256SDRAM pc133 and the game rocked! I didn't even have a decent videocard.

I would suggest reinstalling the game if it's cramping your game. The only time i got reactional delays was due to lag. 50ms is definatley perfect conditions.

Dude that f*cking happaned with my old video card TNT2 m64. I f*cking hated it. It would play fine for about 10 minutes, then whenever you take a shot it would lag up and be freeze frame.

That was a long time ago.

Upgrading my video card fixed the problem. I now have a gainward ti4200

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back