Mohaa An Logitech Mouse

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi all.

i recently brought a logitech optical mouse ....very cool especiall the red light. all is fine except with medal of honor allied assault wen i goto controls an double clikc somert it wont let me?

all my other games work except 4 medal o honour, i have the games whql from the logitech website but it didnt help.

pls help

thanx

cya

ste

which mouse is it ?

I too have a logitech optical cordless... it comes wth the elite cordless duo or whatever it is called...

post the model of the mouse..

its the pilot wheel mouse optical?
can u help me?

thanx

cya

ste

do i need the mousware software 8 or above 4 the game reg thing to work from thr logitech websiteE?

I use a logitech chordless optical rodent. When I first had problems with MOHAA I uninstalled the drivers........no more problems!!

TOK

I Use my usb port with my mouse an and as soon as i plugged it in, it installed the drivers from the winxp database.

anything else i can do?

thanx.

i now have the latest version of the mousware and the game reg file, from the logitech website but still it dont work.

Bye

go to logitech's website and download then install the latest drivers for ur mouse, which means get the latest mouseware, hopefully then all your problems will go away.

I have a Logitech IFeel Optical mouse and have had a few problems with it (not least when my son knocked the iron over, which landed on the pc table and soaked my mouse through - not good)
I find that turning off 'EM_EXEC' in processes (Task Manager) usually solves the problem.Also try closing any associated software to do with the mouse (sometimes my force feedback software shags things up)
I find its mainly the mousewheel that does weird things on mine, so none of the above may work, but worth a try :)

Have you tried a different mouse so that you know the problem is with ur mouse. What about reinstalling medal of honor.

I Finally got it workin, i had to download a guide from the logitech website about adding reg files to mohaa.

Thanx 4 everyones help.

Bye

S.P.W (Ste)

>>>>>>>>>CASE CLOSED!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back