Moderator/admin responsabilities [!]

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Just curious everyone think about this - negative & positive factors also ..

Opinion
3. ...
3. Daily job ? .. tired ..

Let's see ..
:)

I think the Moderators and Admins are great! They are attractive too.

I love my job as an NTFS Mod ... after all, I'm here several times each day, reading through new threads/posts, so it doesn't seem like "extra work" to me to close/move/delete threads or edit posts now and then. :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
after all, I'm here several times each day, reading through new threads/posts, so it doesn't seem like "extra work" to me to close/move/delete threads or edit posts now and then. :)
I agree. I wouldn't mind being a mod, but since asking for it is a sure way of not getting it, I won't. ;)

well, I don't know about the other mods, but for me, I know that this is the best paying job I've ever had.

NetRyder
I love my job as an NTFS Mod ... after all, I'm here several times each day, reading through new threads/posts, so it doesn't seem like "extra work" to me to close/move/delete threads or edit posts now and then. :)
Ditto :D

never been one here, am at my own place which aint very big at the mo so I am the only one (that will no doubt change if I get an increase in active users), also am at SP, but peeps are pretty good there so it isnt an increased work load as such.
I dont think I will vote though cause I dont lean either way. If I was asked I prob wouldnt mind. If I wasnt, no bother, the peeps here choose the mods well so there is nothing to complain about.

I would really enjoy being a Mod. I'm on these forums constantly, though my post count doesn't show it (I'm spamming these days). I hope to get the priviledge someday! ;) :)

I like being an administrator, SP is kinda laid back and occasionally someone doesn't read the guidelines but it is alot of fun, and there is nothing I would rather do than that. Here I am just a member and only try to put my 2 cants when needed but I am here all throughout the day :)

doh! sorry it's late, my son wore me out today! plus I am typing in the dark! sorry I'll try better tomorrow!

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
doh! sorry it's late, my son wore me out today! plus I am typing in the dark! sorry I'll try better tomorrow!
You had better soldier, now you wipe that smirk of your face, or I will remove it for you

blush.gif

funky here is a handy tip: put a light on when youre typing on your pc ;)

ohh yeah topic stay on topic sboulema:
i think being a modis very cool. dont think it would be that bad to read more posts :)

Originally posted by sboulema
funky here is a handy tip: put a light on when youre typing on your pc ;)

I didn't want to wake my son up.
ok back on topic.

damn how can you look at the screen 4 more than 2 seconds without your eyes bleeding... respect :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back