Modems under a 28k?

a company called winfirst started laying fiber optics in north sacramento (i'm south) but almost went bankrupt and had to stop expanding for a while. someone i know has their service though and gets something like 900k/sec download (close to 10mbps)... and who know what upload he gets. only pays like $50 or $60 a month, he says, too.

i can't wait. }:>

Whoa!!! Just checked that site out... up to 10Mb. Pretty cool. Yeah, here in Southern Cali, TW decided to go all fiber due to the increase in web hosting, ISP, and tier 2 and 3 providers who use TW as their backbone. I wish we could get speeds that high. That would make my burst be what.... 15-20Mb! I'm moving to Sacramento.

mine went lower......
could u guys tell me wat settings u usin???.....
im gonna try some things out till u reply
thanks
byee

If you are talking about the DSL reports speed test, there really isn't a way to make it higher. The test works by sending packets through your line and measuring the time it takes from their server to your computer. Because it is a true line test, if its lower, then your line speed is lower.

no
at there
i get 1.1-1.2 mb
at bandwidht place
u use to get .6 mb....
buh now i got it back up too 1.2 mb
which is wat i had b4....so it didn't really help other then messin my connection up for a bit :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back