Modding Mayhem - Post Your Kit Here

yep i have 5 hard drives, you can see the controller card in it's PCI slot to run 4 of them. 2x30gb running XP's software raid array, very fast on the sisoft benchmarks.:D

dmgt2.jpg

none of the cases here a really modded :/ ...

My case window isn't modded only because it came with the case. I have cut holes in the front for switches for the fan controllers and lights inside the case. I have a Ducting mod for my heatsync to direct better airflow over the whole surface of the heatsync. I have numerous airflow mods for my case. I spent 2 hours with a razorblade slicing up my FDD cable to round it myself. I think those count :p

I have an old case that is about to be cut, sanded, and painted. I will post those when I get around to fixing it up.

I also have an old P2 266 with a busted case. I have been looking for something original to cram that thing into. Maybe an old stereo case or toolbox.

2 hours cutting a floppy cable mine took only 10 mins....

lol Skazz... I noticed that too :eek:

I've got a 433 celeron system (which I use to watch divx and dvds on the TV with) which I want out of the normal case and into something good... I've got my eyes on a chassis from an old video (video flap opens out instead of in with the dvdrom popping out).

Originally posted by indyjones
2 hours cutting a floppy cable mine took only 10 mins....

It took me 2 attempts and about 2 hours total to get the Floppy cable cut and wrapped the way I wanted.

I cut the entire length of each strand, bundled, and wrapped it, then I weaved strands of black rubber tubing around it to match the front interior of my case. I added a plastic sleeve over it to keep everything together. Took me just short of 2 hours to get it completed.

i m working on my case, hopefully done in a week or 2. So far I've got the window done, gonna be painting the entire thing. Will post pics once I'm done

figured i should post something here, right now workinig on water cooled korean multimedia case into a water cooled server,

here are some pics of my PC right now

looks neat, is 'watter' a new form of liquid or is it a chemical?

skazz

LOL my bad. but yea it is ment to be liqued cooling. right now i am working on how i am gonna cool it but i dont know what liqued to use, and i was thinking about combining a electrothermic pad with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back