mobydock

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
can anyone teach me how to use mobydock. i dont know how to add more icons. i dont know to add more programs to the toolbar. anything would help. thank you.

Make sure that transparency of the Mobydock bar is turn up full so you can see it fully, go into your programs folder and find the .exe file of the program you want on the bar (IE: photoshop.exe) click and hold the right mouse button on the .exe file and drag it to the Modydock bar, try and place it between two icons that are already there, you'll notice that it makes a space for the new program.

Turn off Modydock first!

Add the icons to the Dockconfig folder then look for the file called imagefile, open it with notepad and write in each icon you have add, make sure you write them the same way that appears on the icon.

anyone got a link for mobydock???

the site has reached its bandwidth limits...

nope it didn't work

cool.gif

wow.... eyecandy galore =)

and for once... a program that uses png's =)

PNG's are the future :D
I prefer png over gif any day :)

http://aqua-soft.org/ but the site has exceeded its bandwidth limits. Look under the October Desktops Thread......I have seen alot of ppl using it. I know this doesnt help too much, but i tried :p

well someone tell me why i cant see mobydock...its running in the win process screen and all the stuff in the imagelist is right but i cant see it (how do i turn up the transperncy??)

End the win process so Modydock isn't running
Open the setting file and replace what you see there with:-

copy and paste

Arial

To alter the Trans look on the lefthand side where you see background, just alter the slider and click apply

where can i find .png files for mobydock? when i try to add things to mobydock it says that there is a problem and shuts down. when i try to restart it, it says theres a problem and the send error message pops up. any help would be good

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back