MMX Mobydock!

very, very nice. good job. The only thing I would have done differently is put the WMP toolbar next to the start button.

Good job mavis and o_

Although I'll excuse that wallpaper in the MobyDock Preview 2 on Mavis's behalf. :p

umm i accidentally set the transparency on mobydock to 0...how do I fix this? Im a retard

Well I dont really know, actually I dont even have MobyDock on my system.. slows it down too much :( But I will download it again later and tweak it to make it take up lesser resources. However you could try playing with MobyDock's Control Panel... you might find something in there.

i got it, I just restarted it =]
anyone know if theres any way to place the dock on the top of the screen instead of the bottom?

I think you have to drag it. Again check in the control panel, also you might want to look at the readme included with MobyDock. And you want version 0.6 :)

Originally posted by Bootsy
i got it, I just restarted it =]
anyone know if theres any way to place the dock on the top of the screen instead of the bottom?

Yes. There should be a setting in the moby dock control panel to set the coordinates that the dock should take up.

im working on a moby dock to go withthe Copper Deck theme in useing with the same icons

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back