Mmmm Max Payne Rocks Also

B

Bram van Eijk

Max Payne ... Thats the game of the year for me . Nice effects etc . :D
RTCW was 2 short :( , the storyline and the graphics were great but to short . I Think that GTA3 is one of the best games for 2002 .

Greetings

-=GoTcHa=-

RTCW was too short, but Max Payne wasn't ???

hehehe

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty kiss butt...

No offense.... just had to say something abut which should the be the best action game for the year...

I think people fall for RockstarGamers(tm)'s trick too much... things like shooting women and jacking cop's cars (GTA3), and matrix like motion (MP), are really temprary game values... For a real gamer, what matters is... Game Play and Story lines.. and other things to look at rather than just graphics... to be honest, I will sacrifce graphics over game play sometimes. And I do own GTA3 and what I have looked so far... MP nor GTA3 can beat Metal Gear Solid 2 graphics... and GTA3 is fun alright, but I kinda got tired of jacking those stupid cops... so the replay value isn't all that there... I would like to see that game on multiplayer or even online :D

and Final Fantasy X for all of you RPG gamers.. it just rocks...

Anyway, my conclusion is... MGS2 rocks and best action game of the year.. and go get FFX if you like RPG...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back