MLAKRID now a tired Daddy...

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Hey guys,

I know I have not been around much, but I have a good reason...

I have been busy helping my wife Cheryl get the house ready for our little bundle of joy to come home with us.

At our last ultrasound they said he would be close to nine pounds if we didnt induce her early... so with that in mind they estimated his weight at 7 pounds 6 ounces...

Boy were they WRONG... My "little" boy was born on October 16th at 1852
The details:
Name: Michael Roland (named after both his grandfathers)
Length 21 inches
8 pounds 6 ounces.

If you have facebook you can see them if you send me a friend request to my email:
mlakrid at yahoo and I will add you, please send me a note so I know who is who...

I will also upload a few photos of the little tyke, and post them.
EDIT: Here are the pics:
Right after his birth:
MichaelRolandAkridge010.jpg

The cropped close up:
MichaelRolandAkridge-Cropped.jpg

Sleeping:
MichaelRolandAkridge20-1.jpg

Hungry little bird:
MichaelRolandAkridge21.jpg

Looking at Daddy, and Dad looking at his son:
MichaelRolandAkridge22.jpg

Cheers!!

Mike A!

Last edited:
Congratulations...they induced my son early 8lb 8 ounces and 22 inches. You are gonna have a big one there.

Congratulations! How is your wife?

Both wife and Baby are fine... havent gotten much sleep as the title suggests... but it is getting better, and we have help as my mom is staying with us until this weekend...

Mike A!

Congratulations...they induced my son early 8lb 8 ounces and 22 inches. You are gonna have a big one there.

I knew he would be a big guy, Im 6 foot 5 and there has only been one person smaller than me in 3 generations my grandfather at 6 ft 2...

He will more than likely be bigger than I am...

He is a cute boy, and VERY hungry...

Mike A!

Congratulations.

And yes, I imagine you will be very tired. For about the next year or so, a full night's sleep will be a forgotten memory as you'll be introduced to the early morning feedings, and diaper changes.

sorry for the late CONGRATS!!! Well Done Mike!! :) Future Bassmaster

Late congrats!

When he gets older you'll want to part-ex him for a smaller less headstrong version :p

you know what the baby is thinking "damn there's one i need to throw back" ;) congrats

Oooooooooooh sorry for the late reply but how cute is he? Congrats to you both :D

Congrats :D

Lucky kid, He doesn't look like you. ;) :p

All in fun. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back