Mistakes that you regret are the ones that kill you (figuratively).

I am giving you guys a heads up. Im gona be out of it for a bit.. I made a mistake that was my fault. And I choose too bury it and ignore the guilt. The woman I loved, and lived for (figuratively again) found out about it. And after almost 4 years sh*t has hit the fan.. So if I am all dark for the next few weeks you know why.

I try not to bring to many personal things to this forum directly. But this is going to affect me. And I just wanted to say something because I feel a few of you are good friends in that weird way we all know

Whatever it is hang tight and do the right thing. If nothing else but to say you did.

will patiently await your return

don't stay out too long though, I will give out your email address if you do

Hang in the bud

We'll cover ya.

I'll make sure to take your spot untill you get back on track haha

Goodluck man

thx guys. My best friend is coming up but im almost ashmed to say that i decided to kill all feeling with about a half a pint of 7.. I have to run this through a spell checker to make you be able to read it. Its my fault.. i loved amanda.. but man i *ucked up. And i think there is no returning.

Everything happens for a reason brother. Believe me when I tell you no matter how much it ****ing hurts going through it, it will all work out for the best in the end.

Regardless, I wish you the best of luck. This is the time of your life when you will find out who your TRUE friends are.

Trust is the easiest thing to lose and the hardest thing to win back.

But.

If there is one thing about humanity, it is perseverence. Do what you feel is right but respect her wishes too. I have been lucky in my relationships thus far in that neither myself nor my significant others have made mistakes with others. I know how I would feel if I were to find this out and this therefore makes it a sensitive matter.

Don't punish yourself needlessly because there is nothing more that you can do. It is a fait accompli. How you and your love move forward is up in the air but don't compound any mistakes with others.

Keep in mind, as callous as it may sound, you are the guilty party and therefore should not look for pity and understanding from her. Be realistic, you know her better than anyone else and do your thing.

Having a friend around will definitely give you added impetus and meaning as well as clarity.

Beers to ya!
*sends Riley back*

Like Saz says perseverance and reflection, you can't bury something in humanity without having a ripple. My best friend was understanding of my mistakes, and I ended up marrying her...food for thought.

VenomXt said:
thx guys. My best friend is coming up but im almost ashmed to say that i decided to kill all feeling with about a half a pint of 7.. I have to run this through a spell checker to make you be able to read it. Its my fault.. i loved amanda.. but man i *ucked up. And i think there is no returning.

Just a half a pint? What a girly boy. Just kidding dude...trying to cheer you up by messing around :nervous:.

Most if not all of us make some sort of mistake in a relationship not matter how bad it is.

I did which in the end cost me one great girl. It wasn't really bad but it was stupid.

For all we know you and I can meet someone way better but we just don't know that yet. Untill then we gotta have fun!

Hang in there... If you aren't feeling all to communicative after the whole situation, it's understandable and many could relate. Don't try to force yourself until you are ready...

Also, and not that it was mentioned, but dating on the rebound, or just to be with someone would not be a good idea. If you're not ready to face such a relationship just yet, it wouldn't be fair to either yourself or to the other person to push yourself as such. Even if others around you might tell you there are other fish in the sea, and to go hook yourself up, or whatever. Just take the time you need...

It's good that you have some friends you can get together and discuss things with at a time like this. Can always help...

I hope you make it back soon and in better "shape". Good luck.

thx. Im gona hang in there and now im going throug the kill everything phase. Some one showed up that allowed my hate out ion a none ecompasing way.. but it was a shallow victory the real blame lies in me.. and i must aface it despite the alchole i put in front of it.

I know alot of people have been saying it, but I'm going to say it again:

Hang in there!

My friends will not me have my wiskey bottle..... bastards.. or good friends... any ways im begining to feel... and.. i want to not..

hang on in there mate, where all here 4 you.

VenomXt said:
My friends will not me have my wiskey bottle..... bastards.. or good friends... any ways im begining to feel... and.. i want to not..

There Good friends. Be careful and Good Luck!

friends are friends.... when the hangover hits they'll talk quietly....

one thing - soemtimes **** comes because you weren't being true to yourself, and then you are - **** like that you just gotta go through - and stay true....

Also... there are times to be offline, and that is cool...

Just make it back before the next rollback ;) And can you point me to the other Razr mod/poster please? :) I have a hunch they may keep the newsposter slot open for ya too... though it is not my place to say that it gets my vote.

thx guys. I seem to made it through the night. Everything seems like a dream. Last night aparently i drank way to much after **** hit the fan. A guys showed up here when amanda was moving out. A guy that had been a problem a few months ago. ( not cheating) At that point two of my friends were holding me back but i broke free and drug my best friend and myself down the stairs. My leg is all cut to s*it and im just starting to feel it. Managed to half way drunk punch him once until i was literaly restrained.

That above may not make sense. So to sum it up. Im strong and will get through this. No one died or went to the hospital. And my cuts will heal. I love amanda but her geting most of her stuff tells me that the relationship is over. I made a mistake and because of it close to 4 years of my life with her is ruined.

Give me a few days to straighten **** out. And i will be back full strenght.

Thanks for eveything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back