Mistakes that you regret are the ones that kill you (figuratively).

You can be the bigger man by taking responsibility and showing grace. That will say a lot about your character. I'm sorry you're going through this. We're all here for ya.

muzikool said:
You can be the bigger man by taking responsibility and showing grace. That will say a lot about your character. I'm sorry you're going through this. We're all here for ya.
What he said ^^^.

Good luck flower :)

And why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again... Seems to fit for this. Despite it being from a movie.

i am so lost.. what have i done..

ww.venomxt.com kinda sums up the way i am feeling..

VenomXt said:
i am so lost.. what have i done..

ww.venomxt.com kinda sums up the way i am feeling..
Shameless site plug :p

Just kiddin bro ;)

I know it's hard now, but sometimes it takes time.....

UPDATE: Surviving.​

I have been around here a bit posting this here and there. But iv lost alot of my mojo it seems lately. Me and the girl are talking, which consists of alot of her digging for details then using them to make me feel low low low. I cant really blame her at all though. I have kinda decided that i am going to make it through this with her somehow. And maybe become a couple again. Scary thought because i know its gona be alot, and i do mean alot of mistrust coming from her. But with the thing i did.. i feel i need to make penance for it.. and on top of that. I really cant imagine myself with another woman. We will see. As i tell her, "Im setting myself up for you to hurt me if you want. Im kinda taking all the kid gloves off my snap back action. I cant blame you if you cant do it. And i wont.. but i have to try.."

Well iv rambled on long enough.. One more thing. Im starting to get my posting mojo back kinda. I am really still wanting to be a news poster. And im sorry i havent posted one thing yet. But i can only do short burst here right now. But i will make the tile usful to me soon. So please dont take it just yet.

Thanks guys and gals.

Good to hear, that things might have improved somewhat/could be heading in a better direction... Well, good luck to the two of you, and hope all does end up working out in the end :)

Don't be afraid that she is digging. I went through some of the same with my current wife. Everyone has things in their past that they are ashmed or afraid of, but being honest is the best thing. Kudos to you for letting down your defences.

Good luck with everything Venom, whatever doesn't break you guys apart will only make you stronger.

In regards to News Posting, don't worry about it going away. Just contribute when you can.

I'm sure all the people above me on this forum will support that statement as well :)

Yeah, we're talking about your life, vs. volunteering your time on a forum. Everyone else here, from admins, down through mods, and news posters themselves have lives of their own... I'm sure they'll all understand...

Son Goku said:
Yeah, we're talking about your life, vs. volunteering your time on a forum. Everyone else here, from admins, down through mods, and news posters themselves have lives of their own... I'm sure they'll all understand...

We certainly hope they do ;)

Figured id say im still alive. Been doing alot of other things and still in the fire pitt from the ex... its weird saying that.. i will be around again as soon as i feel wel enough in mind to do so. Thanks for understanding.

Good to hear from ya V..:D .....Take all the time you need bud...:)

Thanks for the update dude. Good to see you holding up :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back